Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy...

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy(pregnancy) test results.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member. Anyway I'm having a very drastic changes. And please have patience in reading my story, this is quite long. Thank you.
Since September last year I've been having irregular menstruation, but on November I went to doctor for check up because i took pregnancy test 2 times and its negative. He prescribed a medicine but i forgot the name, and i took it for 1 week after 2 days i had my menstruation that was last week of November 2007 after that until now February 2008 I haven't got my menstruation again, I took home pregnancy test again 2 times and its negative and last night surprisingly my breast is really in pain and i can feel its getting hard, it seems I'm lactating.  I pressed my right breast and 2 drops fell. Sad to admit but I had 2 abortions already the latest was last year. Could this be the reason behind this? because the last time I went to the doctor he said that i'm just too stressed that's why i'm missing my menstruation but how come i'm lactating? please help, i would  greatly appreciate all suggestions and opinions. Thank you
You should go to the doctor, anytime you have a discharge from your breast and you aren't pregnant, it's a red flag.....Why did you abort? Why not adoption? There are a lot of women on this 'topic" that would love to have a baby (me being one) and it could upset them.
d you should get on birth control instead of killing your babies..  one maybe you could say is a mistake but 2... come on be responsible... get on b/c
ouch
Hun no one here is to judge at al!!!! I have made my own mistakes and I would not let anyone tell me other wise we all have our own reasons for termination!   I totally understand what you are trying to say and I at one time had issues with my periods and  the doctor fixed that for me with meds, and if you suspect you could be truly pregnant a blood test is much more sufficient than a urine.  Your best bet is to see your doctor and see if he can investigate into this further for you.  Best of luck hun
uh excuse me I can judge haha.. I am so sick of people telling me I can´t judge... I can and do every day.. for example I think the trash that killed her cousin that was 4 for wetting his pants should die... I judge her and think she is evil and a waste of space... and I don´t hink that people who have killed their children as early as last year should come onto a forum of Pregnant over 35 and think that people arn´t going to be upset that she just killed a baby that we feel kick everyday inside of us... so yes I didn´t say she was going to hell or that she should die I said she should stop killing her babies and get on birth control .... and she should!!!
Like I said no one here is to judge......this place is for advise and friends, not redicule!
I do agree that birth control is the wisest choice when not planning a family.