baby cam!!!
Well my lil Gummy, the first boy after four girls is very sneaky when it comes to *interacting* with his sisters outside of his mansion womb. For weeks his been moving but he plays sleepy when they try to catch him kicking or turning. Even if they sneak up!! He just knows!!! So as he's an absolute show off on the scans, I decided to balance a plate with a piece of fruit on my bump. He immediately felt the light pressure and tried to kick the plate several times before realising it wasn't the sonographer!!! Best part, I had the video cam rolling!!! Caught the boy in action LOL

Try it ha ha!!!!

1-0 to Mum oh lil Gummy!!!
Hahaha epic XD mines the same it wiggled about all over the place as soon as his dad tries to feel him he stops XD.

Just found out he likes honey and lemon too, I've come down with a chest infection :( been given anti biotics but really don't want to take them. Trying honey and lemon first see if it helps. It's either the ventolin pump or the honey that sends him into a crazy half hour of somersaults lol
Hope you get well soon. I crave honey and lemon throat sweets but can't have them lol. Its funny what sets them off inside ehh?! I've just let the kids see the video ... They loved it. I'm gonna record more to show Gummy when he's older LOL x