Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
baby kicking one side

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

baby kicking one side

I am 36Weeks and 7 days pregnant. My baby is only kicking on the right side of my tummy. Even when she moves everything is on the right. Is this normal? Why isn't she using my whole tummy for movement? Even the visible kicks I see them on my right. Is this normal?
She's running out of room and probably quite happy in the position she's in. Even when she moves around now she's going to be limited. All is fine. With my first my girl decided upside down with her foot in my ribs was her favourite position from about 32 weeks onwards - really wasn't fun.. I'd be forever adjusting her :-)
I thought it was just me. I am 28 weeks 2 days and my baby is on the right side 90% of the time. I think all of his/her kicks are on the right side. Our last ultrasound said baby is long so maybe that is the reason for our little munchkin having little room.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
renae176, Hollus, and Belle313 commented on renae176's status
10 mins ago
Hollus commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
14 mins ago
16 mins ago