blood pressure drop
I'm 8-9 weeks pregnant.  Yesterday, I got dizzy and sat down after doing very little.  I took my blood pressure.  It was 58/34.  Through the evening it went up, but fluctuated between 105/52 to 76/50.  When this happens, my heart feels like it is beating very hard, not so much faster.  I've always had lower blood pressure and am very healthy.  I also feel a pain in my left jaw that radiates down my left shoulder.  I'm sure this may be serious, but how serious is the question?  I have an appointment with my family physician tomorrow.

Thank you for your medical insight and advice in advance.
I know that dizzy spells are not uncommon in pregnancy.  That being said, it is good you are seeing your Dr.  I am not sure how high your blood pressure needs to be before it is "too high".  Mention the jaw pain as well.  I get that sometimes when I am really anxious...I clench my jaw in my sleep and it causes pain, right down my shoulder and into my arm at times.  I hope all is well, good luck at your Dr. app. tomorrow.
I can say that when I was pregnant (though for a very short time ... 7 weeks) I got very dizzy without doing very much at all. It was my first sign of pregnancy actually ... I felt almost winded. I didn't have the sense to check my blood pressure like you have. You sound like you're taking all the necessary steps to assure that you both are taken care of. My doctor told me it was just a pregnancy symptom. However I've not heard of the jaw pain. I hope your doctor's visit goes very well.
bouts of low blood pressure and dizzyness is normal, however u need to lay down aand put ur leggs up and call the doctor anytime ur top bp number falls below 80. ur heart is pounding hard to try and circulate ur blood throughout ur whole body because the pressure is too hard to do it and every organ needs good circulation including ur uterus..  good luck and keep us posted..  this usually subsides in the second trimester