can i get pregnant after i've had my tubes tied?
I want to have another baby, but i had my tubes tied for almost 12 years now, will it still be possible for me to get pregnant? Can your tubes come untied if they were not burned?
You can have surgery to untie your tubes. I think the success rate is pretty high. Good Luck!
A friend of mine who has had jer tube tied for the last 7 years got prenant acciedentally and becuase of her tubes being tied she had an ectopic which almost cost her her life.  Don't mean to scare you but if you want to get pregnant please speak to your Doc about having them untied.
I had my tubes tied and reversed after 12 years. I was pregnant with my daughter 2.5 months later.  She is now 4.5 and we are trying for another. I also have a 20 yr old and a 16 yr old and will be 40 in May. I researched the tubal reversal heavily.  I highly recommend going to Dr. Berger in Chapel Hill NC.  This is all he does and his pregnancy rate is higher than anyone elses.  I live in WA state and I paid $5,000 plus the trip. I have an aunt back there and stayed with her.  It was still cheaper going to NC then having it done in the City I live in.  He has a special way of doing it. He is very gentle and I had a quick recovery. I was at Virginia Beach about 5 days after surgery and touring Plantations.  Just google his name and you will find his site. I know his price went up but not by much.  Good luck!