Aa
A
A
Close
d&c-minimum bleeding?
So I had my d&c last week ,this pg is officially over.Back to trying to make my body more presentable-no pg excuses-back to normal activities so that I don't think about it.Well,my dr said I should expect some bleeding and maybe an increase of flow after 2 days...I had MINIMUM bleeding for 2 days and then practically nothing,only some brown spots,on day 5 I went in the swimming pool...Anybody with similar experience?Is that ok?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
953164_tn?1248075479
Im so sorry to hear this. My d&c last January, I was bleeding heavy only for 2 hours after the d&c but I still have spotting for 11 days and stopped! Hope you will recover soon and don't give up. Me, after 2 losses in a row, I am now 10w4d pregnant and everything is doing well!
Comment
Cancel
953164_tn?1248075479
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
254689_tn?1251183640
My d&c (at least the last one) was exactly how you described - minimum bleeding for two days.  It was weird and I thought the same thing as you - now I just chalk it up to being different.  You could always call your doctor if you have a question or if it's really bugging you.  I'm so sorry for your m/c! - jen
Comment
Cancel
254689_tn?1251183640
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Sorry to hear about your miscarraige...
I have been there unfortunately...and it can be very difficult...emotional...draining etc..
As for your symptoms...I was like you..I had a D&C done in at the end of January..and had at most 2 days bleeding..then a few days later dark brown spotting for a day..and that was it...no cramping..in fact the day after my surgery I went to get my hair done the next morning..I was hell bent on not dwelling...but I was dizzy the whole day..bc the drugs were stil in my system..My period returned after about 6 weeks..and then went back on schedule...every 21 days it was bang on..as if nothing ever happened...and the Dr said to wait 2 whole cycles...but I decided to wait a few more months..as I was not interested in going down that rd again...and in May...started trying again..and happened right off the get go...I was worried it was going to take awhile bc of my D&C..(some people say it changes your body( but to my surprise it bounced right back...it just took my head a little longer to catch up...bc it was such a blow..
Hang in there...and give yourself the time your mind and body need to heal!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
d&c-minimum bleeding?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
12940884_tn?1454283997
Blank