d&c-minimum bleeding?
So I had my d&c last week ,this pg is officially over.Back to trying to make my body more presentable-no pg excuses-back to normal activities so that I don't think about it.Well,my dr said I should expect some bleeding and maybe an increase of flow after 2 days...I had MINIMUM bleeding for 2 days and then practically nothing,only some brown spots,on day 5 I went in the swimming pool...Anybody with similar experience?Is that ok?
Im so sorry to hear this. My d&c last January, I was bleeding heavy only for 2 hours after the d&c but I still have spotting for 11 days and stopped! Hope you will recover soon and don't give up. Me, after 2 losses in a row, I am now 10w4d pregnant and everything is doing well!
My d&c (at least the last one) was exactly how you described - minimum bleeding for two days.  It was weird and I thought the same thing as you - now I just chalk it up to being different.  You could always call your doctor if you have a question or if it's really bugging you.  I'm so sorry for your m/c! - jen
Sorry to hear about your miscarraige...
I have been there unfortunately...and it can be very difficult...emotional...draining etc..
As for your symptoms...I was like you..I had a D&C done in at the end of January..and had at most 2 days bleeding..then a few days later dark brown spotting for a day..and that was it...no cramping..in fact the day after my surgery I went to get my hair done the next morning..I was hell bent on not dwelling...but I was dizzy the whole day..bc the drugs were stil in my system..My period returned after about 6 weeks..and then went back on schedule...every 21 days it was bang on..as if nothing ever happened...and the Dr said to wait 2 whole cycles...but I decided to wait a few more months..as I was not interested in going down that rd again...and in May...started trying again..and happened right off the get go...I was worried it was going to take awhile bc of my D&C..(some people say it changes your body( but to my surprise it bounced right back...it just took my head a little longer to catch up...bc it was such a blow..
Hang in there...and give yourself the time your mind and body need to heal!