Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
formula

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

formula

Hi ladies! My first 2 children had problems with acid reflux and ened up on gentlease formula. Is it ok to start my next child, due in May, on gentlease??
This is a question for your pediatrician who will assess the growth of your baby.  
So did my first two. I give them flax seed oil and it completely eliminates the reflux. I breastfed so I don't know about formulas. But you should seek the advice of your pediatrician before the baby is born.
I highly recommend breast feeding. No guarantee that your baby won't have reflux even if breast fed, but it is better for both you and the baby if you breast feed
I suffer from depression and am bipolar so breast feeding is out of the question. I'd rather give the baby formula than kill myself. Thank you for the advice though. I'll ask my pediatrician.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status
Belle313, and renae176 commented on renae176's status
melimeli please take the survey at t... Comment