go to the immigration interview today at 1
they want to see if we are "really" married or just fakin.... hope my big bellly helps to convince... anyway wish me luck!
Good luck.. lol.. things have gotten so crazy these days.. They may not be happy till they do a dna test.. :)
oh hell! Mel don't worry about it... I had to go to that cr.ap about 3 years ago... we were so nervous.... by the time we got in, the guy was kinda arrogant at the begining, but after talking to us, he relaxed, we did too and we ended up talking about ALL kinds of things including football, and a trip to Mexico he wanted to do.... heck! i ended up inviting him to come with us next time we'd go visit!! lol
The guy (officer) was SOOOOO NICE afterwards, that he gave us his e-mail and direct line number...., one time, when i had to go get  my fingerprints, i lost the paper, and they wouldn't do that unless i'd find it! i couldn't find it ANYWHERE, so, i called this guy on his phone, passed it to the officer at the biometrics office and he agreed to go ahead and do it for me! he was so helpful!!!!! =))
They are nice if they see you and hubby 'authentical' and 'relaxed' even when you're cr.apping your pants..., try to act cool and smile a lot. Dress up nice and tell hubby to do his hair! lol

Good luck girl! you guys will do just fine! (we had to go to Philadelphia, where are you guys going??)
Good luck melimeli! By the way, I'm waiting for that biometrics letter vsentz... Hopefully they'll schedule before my baby is born!
urgh! it takes forever doesn't it??? all immigration stuff.... man! I just can't wait to get over with all that cr.ap!!! im sick of it! we've paid our butts off, we've done all the requirements.... and we are still waiting.... I just got my conditions (resident) removed! yay!! so, my greencard is greener! lol ;P, and hopefully next year i'll be able to sing the star-spangled banner with all the american pride! (it's SO cool to have two countries to be proud of.... I am SO proud of my beautiful Mexico and my amazing roots, and SO proud of the country that gave me the best man in the world, a wonderful career oportunity, and now my precious little daughter will be all-American too!!! what gets better than that!).
Just be patient girl.... it'll come! =))
if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? (or hubby?)
Ok its done and offical we are approved!!  in 2 weeks he will get his conditional green card! haha he is a resident!!  I am so happy the lady was really nice but we brought a butload of proof from fotos to emails to bills everything I could think of... (oh and an ultrasound picture of parisa)  So it is done!!!  And we did everything from start to finish without a lawyer... all on our own and saved 2000$ that way...  We started paper work Sept 17 so it really didn´t take that long... now we can for sure go to peru after the baby is born to show her off to her grandparents!  Anyway I am thrilled!!!  Daddy can stay hahaha
CONGRATS meli! Awesome! Now you can finally take a break from immigration for the next 2 years!  You didn't have to wait long to get your approval.  It took me a year and a half to get mine! I didn't use a laywer either, the forum at visajourney.com taught me everything I needed to know.

Congrats on getting the conditions removed vsentz! I guess you filed through VSC. How long did it take? I have just received the NOA1 for my application. I filed through TSC but I was transferred to Vermont, which is good because Texas has a huge backlog. I'm Italian, hubby is American. I know... it's SOOO expensive!
congrats Mel that is wonderful news!!
Congrats!  That is so exciting!