hair dye?
I'm 15 w 5 days pregnant and had my hair dyed with a semi permanent color yesterday at the salon. Now I'm concerned because there are so many conflicting opinions online. Aslo there didn't seem to be a lot of dye directly on my scalp but my hairdresser had another client at the same time so I think it stayed on my head a little longer than needed...
I colored my hair throughout my pregnancy and had no problems.  Some feel comfortable with it, others don't.  I wouldn't worry to much, but if concerned, speak to your Dr.  Congrats on your pregnancy.
Everything should be fine. I also colored my hair when i was pregnant. My baby is perfect. In fact, I colored my hair with my first 2 children as well and they are perfect also so I wouldnt worry about it at all =)
I was always having my hair done with my last pregnancy because I had a friend doing classes and I would volunteer. My doctor told me that it was fine to do it. You can always ask your doctor to be reassured as well.
I colored my hair during my last pregnancy too. My hair would've been all grey if i wldn't have (have pre-mature grey hair since age 26). I colored my own actually, and just used a mask so not to breath in any of the chemicals. My hair grows really fast so i have to color it every 3 weeks. I haven't colored it but once since i found out i was pregnant. I have a mascara looking tube that washes out that i use until it gets really bad. Hope this helps.
My OB recommends not dying your hair in the first trimester but says after that it is okay.
I too colored my hair and my baby girl is fine. I did wait until the second trimester and also used product without amoniac.
Im a hair dresser of 25 years and there is no reason you cant color your hair. It does not affect your pregnancy at all. I worked full time in the salon with both of my kids and they are beautiful and healthy.. If your up to doing it and feel good then you can do it. I remember being at one of my prenatal visits when the nurse came in to ask the Dr a patient next door wants to know if its ok .. then looks at me and says  is it for good for them.. lol we both laughed as well as the nurse.. I said of course it is..