help
I'm 40weeks tomorrow. March 14th is the due date so I'm trying to figure out when I got pregnant culd sex from may be right r sex from June I'm truly lost...
Thanks my new found friends hope u guys can help me please.

If you put ur due date into the website it'll say when you conceived. Or Google websites I've done that also how to calculate when u conceived :)  one min ill check
I put it in my calculator it told me that you conceived June 21 2012 good luck.  Have a happy healthy baby keep us updated when you have ur baby do u know what your having?
Its a boy .......but with that being said is it possible may19th r may 26th was whn I got pregnant? ???r do u think its June n do no them may dates r the exact days sex happened on??
My baby girl is 2 weeks tomorrow. She was due March 16 but was born February 28.
Are you saying that you feel your due date was given to you in error because you know that you only had sex in May and none later, or are you saying you have some choices of possible times for the conception and are hoping it was May?  Because gotta tell ya, if the doctor gave you the due date by an ultrasound, you didn't conceive in May, you conceived in June.
Why you worried about the date of conception so late in the preg? X
My due date is may9 meaning we conceived her in aug being two mths ahead of me you would've conceived him the middle to end of June  another easy way to tell your due date is to either add seven days to your lmp and count three mths back or vicaversa take off seven days from your due date and add three mths ahead for your lmp