hospital - baby clothes
hello! so we are getting very close to the big D day, and i can hardly stand the excitement! I was packing our hospital bag and curious, should we bring more than one outfit for baby? i'll of course bring a going home outfit.. but if we are there 3-4 days in the hospital, what would she wear then? should i bring some clothes for that time?   Any advice, past experience is greatly apprecited!! thank you and hope all is well with everyone !: )
1st of all CONGRATS!!! Now, with my last one I had to have a c/s and was in the hospital for a few days. Even though we had extra clothes we never used them during our stay at the hospital. You can pack extra just to be safe but chances are you won't need them. they have gowns and blankets for the babies there and they are alot easier to use then any of the clothes I packed!  Good Luck!
Getting so close!!!!!! I had a scheduled section so I knew I was going to be in the hospital for a few days. So, I packed clothes like a crazy person. Never once did I use it until we went home.  Cruz bunked in our room and they gave us little outfits anytime we needed. Once they were dirty we returned them and got a fresh pair!!! That was awesome, no extra laundry upon returning home!!!

They also provided all the diapers and wipes!!!! So, pack your bag lightly because you will have your hands full with your little one!!!

I am so happy for you, you deserve this so much!!!!!!
I agree with the other ladies, pack lightly. The hospital will give you gowns and blankets for the baby. I packed only two outfits for the ride home, one to wear and one 'just in case' one for spit ups or whatever.

Congrats on being so close to D-day. I have a long way to go!
thank yall sooo very much!!! i really appreciate it!  I just am beside myself with anticipation and excitement! didnt want to get to the hospital and not have packed her enough clothes to wear!!!  
I believe you only need to bring 1 outfit for baby when he/she is going home... most of the time you will use the hospital clothes.....  

congrats.