induction q
I'm scheduled to be induced on the 17th and I'm curious if I can eat before going in...
Katy,  this is really a question for your doctor's office.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't give you an information sheet of when to be there,  what to expect,  what to do,  etc.

It's likely you won't be able to eat for some time period before the induction begins - but you should call and tell the nurse no one gave you any instructions.

Best wishes -

No you can" t. Just in case you end up needing a C-section if the induction does not work.

I was supposed to be induced at 8 pm and was told not to eat after 1 pm. In the end I was not induced at all and went straight for an emergency C-section.
When i was induced they said nothing about not eating beforehand, in fact we all went out for a lovely dinner before i was induced at 8pm that night!! Check with your doc though.
I wasn't allowed to eat b4 I got induced. Had breakfast was induced in afternoon. Some pregnant ladies go off food when in labour anyway it depends what doc says