Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
is it little kicks??

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

is it little kicks??

I'm 15 weeks about to be 16 Monday and every now and then I'll feel a little flutter in my stomach, its my first baby and most say this early you can't tell so do you think I might be feeling little kicks or no???
Everyone is different, it is not "too early" it probably is because when I went in for an ultrasound I felt little flutters & bubble guts during the time they were showing me the baby move, it also felt like gas but it was the baby.
I remember feeling my son move for the first time. Felt like butterflies in my stomach (:
I felt my first flutters at 15 weeks. Just depends on where your plecenta is on how early you can feel definite kicks :)
Avatar n tn
I had a posterior placenta, so I felt my first kicks at 14 weeks, and they felt like tiny little muscle spasms on my abdomen. They felt cute! Lol, then at18 weeks, it was full out dance party in there.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
veronica0808 commented on photo
10 mins ago
melimeli PLEASE USE CONTACT US BUTTO... Comment
40 mins ago
veronica0808, and Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago