Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
just curiousu

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

just curiousu

I am 6 wks and 2 days pregnant and I've been having some cramping in my stomach and lower back.....kinda like menstrual cramps but no spotting. Should I be worried ?   I am 40 and also high risk. I am also on a lot of prescriptions to help with the pregnancy .
I had the same crampy feeling in the beginning of this pregnancy. It scared me because I'd had a miscarriage earlier in the year. I'm now 33 weeks. Anything you're worried about, don't hesitate to call your doc for reassurance. Good luck.
I also had a lot of cramping in beginning, even some scary spotting..I think the cramps r ur uterus stretching out! I would not worrie about it! If ur really stress in over it ask ur doctor to check you so you feel better about it!
Some women can experience mild cramping in early pregnancy. It can be normal. You should really check in with your doctor for reassurance. It's better to ask your doctor and make sure everything is okay. It's a good sign that you are not having any spotting, but your doctor should still know about it.
It's always best to rest your mind,  ask your dr :)  but I'm 38 next month. And pregnant 24 weeks with #5..  My midwife told me the pains get worse with each pregnancy., I've had cramping feels like you're about to start your period ANY minute but it never comes....  I'm sure your ok..  But rest your head asking never hurts that's what they are for :)  in am also on alot of meds and high risk for age and numerous reasons.  Keep in touch.  Good luck