miscarried on 11/5/12 and still no period
hi all, just a bit concerned: i lost my preg and it was confirmed on 11/5/12 and i waited a week to see if my body would pass it and didnt, so at my follow up i told the dr i wanted to do the pills instead of a dnc and past all so i did that the weekend of the 16-18th... the most horrible pains, emotional and physical ... in the mean time the dr gave us the ok to have sex after i past all but now it is 12/22/12 and i have not gotten my period yet... the dr told me due to me losing the preg so early my cycle should happen within the month... well i am still waiting, i have no symptoms of it even comming either... i was wondering what happen to others after the miscarriage on how long they waited for it to come back.... thank you christina
Periods after a miscarriage can take longer than expected to come back, or can be very weird. For my last miscarriage, I had periods that I initially thought were mere brown loss (not even a small pad). I think the first one was very light then I had a normal one then a very light one. For my other miscarriages I think it was 4 to 6 weeks after the miscarriage started.

It has only been a month, don't worry they should be back very soon now.

Good luck, it is a very tough time!!
I had 2 miscarriages last year and both took about 5-6 weeks before I saw my first period, and they were lighter than usual.
Hi dear, sorry to hear that... I had a miscarriage too.... But at week 5 and doctor said it was ok to TTC.... your cycle should happen very quickly but with a delay... Are you BBT charting? If so, you can see that your temperature are more up than usual, it is because you still have more progesterone than normal... Your body is getting used to the fact that it is not pregant anymore and that takes time.... Your new cycle will be longer just like when you stop the contraceptive pill, but it will be normal.... As long as you are not bleeding anymore, you are fine....
thanks, i was starting to get a little bit concern... the fertility dr said that even without getting my period there will still be a possible chance to get preg... so i was going to wait another 2 weeks which will bring me to approx 6 weeks and take a preg test. but as i am hearing this is a normal thing... thanks again
that is the one thing that i am not doing is keeping track of my BBT .. but last night was the worse as for my temperature... i woke up in a pool of sweat my boyfriend woke me up asking if i was feeling ok because normally i am always cold and this was way out of a norm and he said i felt very hot and he was very comfortable ... so i went down stairs and cooled down and drank alot of water... it was just horrible and i feel ok as of now ... so we will see what the next few nights bring... thanks for mentioned it....
I had my confirmed miscarriage september 1first i never got my period bc i got pregnant agin
and all is good i hope?
Oh mandi ! You give me hope... I miscarried and since I didnt have a D&C I am trying again this cycle... Dr said as long as dont bleed and no D&C,it is ok to try.... My BBT is down and my vaginal discharges watery, so I expect to be ovulating soon, so I will try and hopefully we will have a good outcome like you Mandi... Cangel, maybe you want to try this cycle (before your periods) if you are not bleeding anymore and if you dint have a D&C?