mono and pregnant
My son has mono and I now think that I have it my throat is really sore, I am really tired and my head hurts. However I am 5 months pregnant. What can I do for the pain?
I had mono when Iw as pregnant with my daughter... they couldnt give me anitbiotics so they gave me vicodin believe it or not I was only aloud to take 1 pill in a 24 hour period so I would break it in half and take one half in the morning and one half at night
Mono's an airborn virus so anti-biotics aren't prescribed.  Tylenol is acceptable and some dr's let you take ibuprofin - just not in the 3rd trimester.  The thing to do though is check w/your doctor.

My daughter has it right now (for the 2nd time) & though I'm not pg (I have a 6 1/2 month old baby), I've learned quite a bit about it unfortunately.  I hope you get to feeling better and that your son recovers quickly - jen