Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
mucous plug

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

mucous plug

ok so yesterday i went to the washroom and i am pretty sure i lost my mucous plug it was really slimy and there was a lot of it i had to wipe about 3 times just to get rid of it all i know tmi sorry but what can i expect now. I neve had any blood or anything it it either though so i dont know to get excited and ready or not to be excited i am 36 weeks today!
Actually don't expect much. You can lose plug days...up to WEEKS before labor. All it really showsis that your body is on track! Thats good!
Hi yess me as well mine started yesterday n im 38wks ill be 39wks on monday if i make it im due in 9 days n i never noticed it with my first son cause my water broke early but this one has passed his weeks so good does the mucous mean hes gona be late or that hes comin???
Some women lose their mucus plug early like 28 weeks and still go full term while some women list theirs only when they go into labor, or not at all. It's another step in the process that varys from pregnancy to pregnancy.
Avatar n tn
Im 28wks and dialated 2-3cm n i also lost my mucus plug the other day......will my lil man come soon??
Pretty, they should try to stop you from going into preterm labor til you are closer to full term. I know someone who has been in the hospital for the last month on bedrest to keep her from going into labor.
Avatar n tn
Im sorry bout that im not 28 im 38wks lol due june 6th
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Hollus, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo