Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
my husbands sperm count is way too high, we are being told this is why ...

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

my husbands sperm count is way too high, we are being told this is why we havent concieved? have any of you had this problem??

hello, have any of you had your husband's SA come back near 89o million (with normal motility but only 1 % were normal(very high morphology, stilll nearly 900,000normal & the motility was normal as well). our NP told us that this is WAY too high for a sperm count& would cause male infertility, is this true? anti-sperm antibodies were also found. It seems we dont have a chance to concieve (conceive) "naturally"at this point, which is heartbreaking, of course!? Hoping to hear positive TTC stories with these issues. apparently it is called "polyzoospermia", if that helps to know. Thank you for any insight, or advice!! (BTW, I am 37 & my husband is 36, we started TTC around the beginning this 2011)
Tags: sperm count, husband, WHY, problem, too high, polyzoospermia, Male Infertility
I saw this message earlier today and keep meaning to try to do some reading up on it.  Honestly, this is a new one on me.  I will do my best to see what I can find on the topic though. Im so sorry it wasn't good news for you and hope that they were wrong.  All the best to you.
We have a boy age 11. We wanted another n tried for a yr. We went to fertility dr who told us husband sperm count was 20% and 10% of this were slow. We gave up in November. Said we r blessed with one at least. I wanted to see if I had issues so she said come for blood workmon the 2 nd day of my period. It never came!!! I ended up pregnant the very month I went tomthenold fertility dr!!! We were so upset cus she told us in no way would we conceive naturaly and we needed IVF!   Just have sex.... Make it fun!!!! Eat healthy and u never know
Thank You!! have you found out anymore on this issue?
Thanks for sharing your great story!! That is very encouraging, I am very happy for you. we do not really want to go the IUI route either, so we are praying....waiting & doing all we know to do. we shall see!?!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
veronica0808 10 DPO will be testing toda... Comment
renae176 commented on Hollus's status
renae176 commented on photo