name trouble
This is my first baby and I'm worried I will choose the wrong name and they will be stuck with it their whole life. I am having a baby boy and cannot decide on a name. Thought so far include Keith James, and heath bennet anyone got any suggestions?
I didn't have a name chosen for my son before he was born. I knew when I saw him what to name him. Now I'm pregnant with a girl. I'm going to name her Pauline, after my grandmother and my husband's father. Both have passed away, and both were very important people to us. Maybe someone important to you has a name you like. Maybe an important place would make a good name. Don't stress about 'doing it wrong.' There's no right way. Trust yourself to be a good mother and you'll be one. Best of luck!
Dont worry so much about picking the best name in the world for him and just start thinking about only the name that will have a lot of meaning to you with also a nice little ring to it for him in the long run.
Your post makes me smile...I had 3 names before I was a week old...my mom changed my name twice before settling on my final name. So when I came home from the hospital I was Erin. Then a day later I was Shelley. And by Friday I was Heather...when the lady at the courthouse told my mom that's it you need to stick with this name or your baby will be confused. Makes for a fun story :) don't worry...when the time comes you'll do fine.
You could just do what my hubby and i did...let him choose the name...if you don't like tell him to choose again
My hubby choose Bradley for his first name...unfortunately due to his religion my father in law and and my hubbys guru choose the middle name
no matter what name you pick, after you meet them and get to know their little personality, you will never be able to imagine them with any other name!!
i would let my partner choose the name but i am only 16 years of age and have nothing to do with the father
I think your names are good choose between the two when he's born my second boy was only named 4 hours before he was born ! nurses helped me pick !  Good luck