need quick ways to induce labor
I'm only 35 weeks 3 days, but my fluid is low and the baby isn't growing. His/her heart is doing great, and s/he is moving around and practicing breathing. My doc is okay with me trying to induce labor, but because I've had two c sections she can't induce me with drugs. Anyone out there know some tricks? I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea and I took castor oil already. Plus I went and had accupuncture. Anything else I can do?
Your doctor should be taking care of this for you - you shouldn't be having to search the internet for creative ways to induce labor.  

This is a medical issue.  Why is your doc making  you search the internet for a way to make your labor start?   ???
Baby will come when it is ready, are you showing any signs that your body is getting ready for labor?  

The c-sections can make using drugs to induce labor unsafe (this was the case for my cousins wife, she ended up having another c-section rather than the vbac she wanted).
Is your dr able to do more subtle techniques to get you going like stripping your membranes I know my dr has done that for me two to three weeks before my due date. Also power walks not leisurely strolls can help, good ole fashion sex is also a bonus benefit. I've heard from others walking lots of stairs or washing floors on hands and knees can also help. It all depends on if little one is ready to come as well if all those mentioned help things along naturally. Good luck and hopefully things get going for you.have you had any luck to find ways to increase your fluid levels? How long has baby not been growing for and how many us have you had to determine how babes is doing? Will your dr give you a csect at 37 wks if nothing happens or improves? Keep us updated and good luck