Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
no heart bet

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

no heart bet

Went in for dr appt and my dr could not hear the heart bet I'm 12 weeks should i worry
YOu need an u/s to confirm a m/c.  I can't believe they did not  give you one right away!!!
Ill be praying for you!
Try not to panic yet.  Most likely, everything is fine. Dopplers arent the best and don't always find the hb this early. The strength of the doppler,
baby positioning, and your uterine position can hinder it.  I would have thought that they would followed up with an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok though.  I guess I would be bugging them to do this.  Wishing you the best!

I wouldn't worry about it at this stage. I had a midwife appointment at around 13 weeks and she said she wasn't going to attempt to listen to the heartbeat because often it can't be heard so early in pregnancy and she didn't want to worry me if it couldn't be heard. Did hear it at my 16 week appointment.
My doc couldnt find it at 12 weeks either....then my midwide wouldnt even try untill 20 weeks =) . Update?
When I was 13 Weeks they couldn't hear my little guy either. Me and my boyfriend freaked, I was so scared. But two Weeks later we got an ultrasound done and there he was moving all over the place. Sometimes they are just to tiny to hear or feel right away. Don't stress. Just ask for an ultrasound
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
mhv Just booked my first vacati... Comment
17 mins ago
renae176, Hollus, and mhv commented on renae176's status
21 mins ago
veronica0808 commented on veronica0808's status
31 mins ago