ovarian twinges
just today have constant twinges in area of left ovary.  not sure if ovulation symptom or implantation??? or something else???? been 19 days since got period;
Sounds like ovulation to me! Time to get busy ;-)

Best of luck to you!
thanks heather5!
i think u may be right....but the timing is off.  u familiar with implantation pain??  the timing lends more towards implanation than ovulation.  i just dont know....guess time will tell!
I would always know when I was ovulating, my right side always hurts.. It seems to be that side every month, besides know one really knows when you ovulate, thats just the text book thing.  Everyone is different , my last pregnancy (which I lost Dec 6th 2007) I ovulated late in my cycle, the docs were totallly confused because it didn't go by the"book"...  good luck to you!
The only reason it sounds like ovulation to me and not implantation is because it is one-sided. Usually you'll feel ovulation pain on the side the egg is being released. To me, implantation felt more like a dull, cramping sensation (kind of like menstrual cramps) and more in the middle of your stomach...if that makes sense. But like 2wonderfulboys said, everyone's different...so it could still be implantation :-) Either way, I hope you get your BFP soon!!!
I'm in 2ww and feeling the same thing.  I'm 7 dpo and feeling intermittent o type pain on both sides, left and right (alternating).  Also have mild menstrual type cramping, in the middle of my ab. but does feel lower than menstrual cramps.  It only last a few seconds and then goes away.   I know it's not o, it's too late in my cycle, but think it could be my tubes and/or ovaries going back to their normal size post o.  I don't know.  I wish it were implantation.  I hope yours and mine is implantation.
I need educating…..I’ve never heard of implantation until joining this forum.  It’s interesting because for the last three days I’ve been having cramping like sensations like my AF is coming ( lower back pain, abdominal pressure, cramping). My cycle is not due until 2/6/08 and my DH and I have been TTC for the last few days. Yesterday it felt as if I was spotting so I kept going to the bathroom to see if I was and nothing.  The lower abdominal pressure is something I never felt before when my AF is about to arrive. It wasn’t painful just uncomfortable pressure that came and went. I don’t know if I’m PG; I wanted to wait to take the test next month if my AF is late. I was thinking ovulation because I had the white discharge ( sorry to be graphic).
I'm having twinges as well.  I think I may be pregnant, but am not due for my period until 2/12/08. Could this be implantation?  
Sahuaro87: Sorry I missed your post back in January. I guess you now only have a few days before you'll find out :-) If you had mild cramps accompanied by clear, stretchy mucus, then yeah, it was probably ovulation. And since your period is due on 2/6 or so, it would make sense that you ovulated around that time. Best of luck!

redat37: If your period is still about 10 days away, then I think it's too early to feel implantation...unless you ovulated earlier than normal this month :-) Good luck to you!
BFN..AGAIN..My AF came... 4 days early to boot.  It's hard to gage what my average cycle length is when my AF comes whenever the hell it wants to.. Sorry it's getting fustrating. I'm thinking it will take some time for my body to get back on track since I had that IUD in for 5 years and didn't have a cycle.