Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
pain pills and unborn babies stool

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pain pills and unborn babies stool

how long does it take to get pain pills out of the unborn babies stool
im curious as to why you ask?  
That is really a question for your Dr.   I think much depends on how much you used and how often.  I too am curious as to why you are asking, and would like to say this.  If you are abusing pain pills (not saying you are, but I sort of have that feeling), then it is extremely important you talk to your OB.  It is not safe to go off of them cold turkey while pregnant, you have to be weaned under medical supervision....this is extremely extremely important!  It can be very dangerous for the baby otherwise.

And secondly, if this is an addiction issue, please get help for both the sake of you and your baby.  Many many people battle addictions and overcome them, and you can too!  I feel like you may be reaching out for help a bit, and there is help available.  There are also some really great addiction forums here on MedHelp with fabulous people who have been there, and will help you too.

If it's not an addiction issue, please disregard everything I just said.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
mhv, renae176, KeeLolo, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
mhv Summer is coming to an end.... Comment
Hollus, and renae176 commented on renae176's status
Aug 27