palpatations
Hi anyone else experiencing palpatations, pvcs or fast heart rate?
Yes, I am. I told my doctor and he told me it is normal during pregnancy. He said I should not be concern unless I'm fainting.
I'm 25 weeks now and I've been feeling those palpitations you're talking about for about 2 weeks. I could be sitting down and my heart just starts racing. So yes,  its normal. Just take deep breaths and be calm until it passes. My longest was about 10 minutes.
Yes they're normal, I get them occasionally.
I would also have you Vitamin D checked too. However I suffered the same problem. I was having about 19,000 palpations a day they were benign. Drinking can make them worse along with smoking. I got rid of my palpitations completely by taking 10,000 iu of Vitamin D, 800mg of Calcium Citrate, 400mg of Magnesium, and a zinc supplement. In order for magnesium to absorb in your muscle cells it has to be 2:1 ratio calcium/ magnesium. Your daily recommended allowance for Magnessium is 400mg daily. However I have doubled and even tripled the amount when I had severe case of it. I added this regimen to my daily vitamins and haven't had any issues with them for the last 5 years. If I have more then 10 or 15 palpations a day I double up on it. You must take Magnessium citrate and calcium citrate because it absorbs into you System better. Blood results will not indicate low magnesium level because most of it is stored in our cells. If you blood is low on magnesium that means your severely lacking the mineral. Try it I promise this will work. I went to all the doctors, cardiologist, and Electrophesiologist and they found nothing. I went as far as almost having an ablation done. But found this regime to be successful. I wish you the best let me know how it turns out for you. It should take a week or two for this to work. And don't drink alcohol and limit your caffeine. They are diretiucs and will deplet your electrolytes and cause magnesium not to absorb into your system.
Yes,  had them with my first pregnancy.  Was sent to a cardiologist for a full work up and they found everything to be normal. Doctor said it's normal but got checked out just to be safe. Went away after the baby was born.