prom and dilation at 22 weeks
I am 38 years old and diagnosed with prom and dilation 3 cm at 22 weeks and was admitted to the hospital. my amnio level was 14 on the date that i was admitted (3 days ago). they did another ultrasound in 2 days and the amnio was up to 21. i have a very small leakage (3-4 drops twice a day) most of the time i am dry. can someone tell me what are my chances to carry the baby another 8- 9weeks? now the baby weighs at 1 lb 2 ounce. please someone advise. thank you
If you are leaking amniotic fluid it's very hard to say.  I can tell you that I know they will monitor you very closely and keep you on bed rest.  I really don't know what else to tell you except that I will keep you and your little bean in my prayers and thoughts.  Please keep us posted and let us know how you are doing.  Take care.
try not to worry...i had my cervix checked at 19-20 weeks and it was a 3...then 1 month later it was a 1.8. i was hospitalized for a few weeks...they sent me home and slowly it got thicker and longer. by the time i reached 30 weeks it was back to a 3. my fluid levels have gone up and down as well. my doctors havent found a leak...so it could be different then your situation. last week i was at a 13 now i am a 9. regardless of the reason....they will want you to rest and drink lots of fluid. hang in there!
opps...i just went back and read your post..i misunderstood sorry! are you dialated at 3 cm....or are you talking about cervical length being a 3?  just curious what does prom stand for?

trish