scared of blood clot
I have had some pain the right side of my chest,not really short of breath,that comes and goes.the pain has been there since yesterday but not noticable all the time.i have been to the hospital twice over the last 3 months and had tests done that didnt show any clot/pe but im petrafied plz help
Could it be asthma? I have asthma and sometimes I get pains, particularly in winter. And it was worse when I was pregnant.

Ask your doctor if you can take baby aspirin, it's quite harmless and a lot of women take it for clot disorders. I have a clot disorder and took baby aspirin from the beginning of my pregnancy to almost the end. I think it would reassure you if you were to take it.  Ask your doctor about it!!
Thanks,i do have asthma and also really bad anxiety which im on meds for.i havnt been taking my sprays because the last time i had the blue one it sent my heart racing and then i was sick,it really scared me,i dont no if this is because of my anxiety or what x
When I was pregnant, my asthma attacks suddenly kicked up in winter - cold dry air is always bad for me but the pregnancy was making it worse. I started to take Symbicort, it helped a bit - my OBGyn was OK with that medication, you can mention it to your doctor. Not a miracle cure though.

The Albuterol inhaler (blue spray?) never worked for me and it will also get my heart racing very badly. When I have an asthma attack I take 2 sprays of Symbicort now - it does contain Albuterol as one of the ingredients but it has never gotten my heart racing.

Good luck!