single parenting?
Any one else going this alone?
I am a single parent with four daughters, i recently broke up with my long distant fiance, and then found out i was pregnant. I feel embarrassed and ashamed and undeserving of being pregnant.  I am scared of the future, i am scared of what ppl will say and think..
its such a long story to get me where i am, needless to say i have done some stupid things.. none of which are my children. i love them and they are my life.
shrug.. i dont know. maybe its just the hormones..
You sound like a good person.  Don't let what other people think ever shape what you choose to do with your life.  There is nothing wrong with being pregnant alone.  My very very very close friend lost her husband in December and she is do tomorrow.  She did not choose to do this alone just as you have not chosen this path.  What is important now is to love yourself and your unborn child and the four children that you already have.  There is a far more greater love going on inside you now.  Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks to go it alone.  I did that 18 years ago with my daughter.  In the end, you will be so happy and content with your decisions and your life and someday someone deserving of your love and your child's will come into your life.  Never ever do something because of someone else.  It is your heart, your soul, your life, your child.  :)
haha, I mean due ..not do   duh, pregnancy brain
thank you so much..
i very nearly chose to terminate because of other people.. what you said was spot on and i appreciate that..
Hi, I know how you feel. I have 3 children and I am 8 months pregnant. I split up from my boyfriend 2 months ago, as hard as it is I know it is the right descision for me and my family. I am feeling strong now but am worried about after the baby is born that I will have week moments when I am emotional.
Good luck and don't let other people get you down, it is your life and only you know what is best for you and your family.