so it has been 28 days and I am starting the gym tomorrow
too soon?  WOW it has been 4 weeks!!!  I can't believe it!! it goes sooo fast!  enjoy every minute new moms it goes by too fast
I don't think it's too soon Meli as long as you are healed completely! I started a couple weeks ago, but can't go too much during the week unless all I do is walk around the track with Brayden in his Snuggly! It's going okay but it does make me more exhausted with everything else that's going on!! We have a long drive way and I started off walking back and forth a couple times a day, so I'm slowly moving up!!
I'm so happy for you guys but envious as well.  I haven't felt well enough to do much of anything except stumble through the days taking care of the baby.  And now we found out today that I have an umbilical hernia and they're not sure what to do yet - I'm feeling so sorry for myself but am glad to see you guys are doing well!!!
I wish I could go to a gym :( DH and I were going to start taking turns in the morning biking    but his MOM comes in town today until Tuesday.  I'm feeling like a jelly pig. At first I lost all that weight on the scale, right down to pre-preggo weight. That's fine for the scale, but gee, my bod is gross!!
40's mama, I'm sorry you are feeling down, did you have the hernia or your little one?
That's great, good for you!  It's ben 2 weeks for us and I still have post partum bleeding, so I'm delaying exercise until after that's all done. I'm so ready for everything to be healed so we can at least start taking some walks and running a few errands.

Kaylin decided not to sleep well at all last night so we are both a bit crabby today. I'm trying to keep things in perspective, but I think I've just been spoiled by the good sleep patterns she's had, up until last night. Hoping last night was just a fluke and she'll be back on her "usual" sleep pattern again tonight.
We joined an awesome gym here in greater Atlanta (Lifetime Fitness) and I can't WAIT to get going, but I don't know how I'm going to as the youngest they accept little ones is 3.5 months (in the childcare) so I am going to be limited to walking & jogging around the hood for a while. I'm down to my pre-preggo weight but holy mother of fatness do I so NOT have the same body as before. I've got this jelly belly that is beyond disgusting and now hangs over the side of my pants. YUCK. I was not small to begin with (size 14) but the one thing I always had going in my favor was a fairly flat stomach......YUCK!!!!! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't WAIT to get to the gym and start doing crunches and things. I had c-section and my 6-week visit to my OB is next week....so I can't wait for the go ahead.
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!! it has been almost 6 months and NO GYM FOR ME!!!!  I told myself I couldnt since i worked and only had a few hours with Saraya before she goes to bed......I did tell DH I wanted to go this summer ( he laughed) I will start next week when he is finished with his class.....I hope I'm not foolin myself....You ladies are great PLEASE do some crunches for me ...ALOT LOL
((Sheila))
i ran today but i think with the heat i need a gym.  im looking into cutting a few corners to save so i can take that money to the gym :)    

sheila there is a baby boot camp for moms here you use your stroller and baby, its not everywhere but it is throughout the states maybe that might work!  in fact look up babybootcamp and find one in your area.  kinda pricey but then you can take saraya with  you.

i had lost 10 pounds over my pre pregn weight, im stuck now and i have been eating freakin ice cream darn it!