Aa
A
A
Close
spotting n concern
Today i noticed when i went to the bathroom, i wiped and there was some blood, also a quarter size spot of bright red in the toilet. im 7 weeks and my fight baby. im 40.
Cancel
5 Answers
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I bled with my pregnancies, I wouldn't worry unless you have more bleeding with cramps
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1273000 tn?1331002409
I would def. get it checked out by your doctor.  Even if they took blood to make sure that your HCG level are rising.  It probably is o.k. but no harm in getting it checked.  I had bleeding at 10 weeks but bub was fine even though all the doctors told me I was having a m/c. Good luck and hope it works out well for you.
Comment
Cancel
1273000 tn?1331002409
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What started as Sporting, turned today to 4th day bleeding. Slight cramping, had blood work done but won't get the results till Monday. I feel I should go back to the ER and see if baby still there. I can't wait till Monday. What are the odds of having this baby? I'm so worried, sad and confused.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Taking a home pregnancy test may help you find out before Monday. Hope all is well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A home pregnancy test would not be too helpful coz one can test positive days after coz it takes a while for preg hormones to clear out of system when pregnancy is no longer there or the fetus lose its heartbeat. Either go to er or wait for Monday results but most of all don't stress about it,  because it could be just bleeding nit affecting baby but when you stress that might endanger your baby.   Hope all goes well and sm thinking about you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
6077797 tn?1461851082
Blank
veronica0808 Purchased cassava suplement... Comment