symptoms stopped?
    Just wondering if anyone pretty much had ALL symptoms of pregnancy just completely stop around 13-14 weeks...I'm 13 weeks 2 days and all of a sudden the nausea, heartburn, fatigue just stopped.  I know that it's supposed to stop after the first trimester but having those symptoms, no matter how yucky they were, reminded me that things were going well.  And we just now told our families that we're pregnant...I'm just wondering if something is wrong since I dont feel pregnant at all anymore!!
I've seen the heartbeat at 8, 10, and 12 weeks too.
THANKS!
Shayla
Oh honey if you saw the HB @ 8,10, and 12 weeks, you are OK! Trust me! My symptoms actually started to fade around 9.5 weeks and i got a little worried too. But i saw my babe on ultrasound @ 12 weeks and saw the HB and my OB said that the chances of miscarriage at this point are pretty much non-existent. Trust me, the symptoms that have stopped will more than likely be replaced by some other symptoms very soon. Just relax (i know easier said than done!) and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
You are being blessed with a decrease in symptoms, maybe you are just one of those women who will soar through pregnancy.
I too worrried because I felt like my nausea stopped over night LOL and I only had it for 2 weeks ***knocking on wood**  but Dr said it happens and had U/S after that and got to see HB again :O)  You are doin great
It does go away for most women in 2nd trimester. Yay, you made it to the good part. The tiredness is supposed to come back 3rd trimester. Enjoy the break!
I will be so happy when I reach this milestone!!  I know that it makes you worry, but now it's time to enjoy it!!  Have fun and shop for that little one!!  Everything I've read says that the symptoms leave after 1st trimester, so it's perfectly normal!!  congrats and best of luck!!  :)
Thank you all...after having 2 m/c I just cant seem to relax about this pregnancy even though I'm over 13 weeks..I just keep thinking that its going to end like the rest!! Thanks for the encouragement:)
I have had the same concern.  I am 14 weeks and 2 days and my nausea, breast tenderness and tiredness have suddenly disappeared as well.  I have had 2 m/c's so I am panicky.  Last HB was heard at 13 weeks.  I know it is a milestone and I am thrilled but you just want to feel something going on down there.  I am really considering renting a doppler for peace of mind. Good luck with everyone's pregnancy.