Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
telling friends super early?

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

telling friends super early?

Im only 4 weeks but found at early and keen to tell a few friends. Have you done this?
Yeah I told the close ones as I was purely in shock LOL ....
I knew I was pregnant 3 days before my missed period. I told everyone and anyone! I was so excited.
I wasn't worried if something went wrong and I had to.d everyone. That happened with my first 2 pregnancys and I found I got great love and support from everyone.
This pregnancy is going wonderful. I am 32 weeks on Monday.
I don't regret telling everyone early! I have had tons of support right from the beginning.
Good luck on your pregnancy.
Avatar n tn
Some women like to wait until theyre 12 weeks when the risk of mc is less. I would say tell the ones youd like support from. Congrats on your pregnancy!
It all depends on what you feel comfortable with. I told my mom and close friends right away but waited to tell extended family and friends/coworkers until I was 11 weeks.
yes i was thinking close friends. i figure if things do go wrong will need support !
Avatar n tn
Awwww. Nothing will go wrong. Enjoy the excitement. Congratulations!
I told everyone as soon as i found out. I was not planing on getting pregnant im not even married but to me is such a miracle that i had to share the joy of this bleesed part of my life. I told everyone and everyone gave me advice on things i should do and i shouldnt do (like avoiding consuming cinnamon, any kind of tea and all that)
I went with the rule that only tell the people you know would also support if something went wrong. Has to be said I was keen to shout it from the roof tops but had to hold back. I started showing really early and everyone has been expecting us to have another soon so the cat was out of the bag by 9 weeks :-)
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
KeeLolo commented on photo
39 mins ago
KeeLolo, veronica0808, and melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
melimeli, and veronica0808 commented on KTowne's status