Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
tubal reversals

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

tubal reversals

?.. I had tubal in '97 and then had a tubal reversal surgery & fibroid removed in april 09. Had to wait 6mo to heal. Got preg 1st try in Nov, but had miscar on 28th. Has anyone had problems getting preg after reversal and how long?
Hi there, i can't type much as i am holding my 5 month old son!  so mine did work, saddly this post won't give you much comfort as it look me almost 12 years!  But well worth the wait, my right tube scared and blocked, i am wishing you a fast BFP
Hi i got my tubal reversal in Sep. 08 and got pregnant May 09 without any problems. wishing you luck
Hi. I had a tubal done in 1996 and a reversal done in 2008.  I also got pregnant first time trying but it was an ectopic preg. I found out after that, that the ectopic had caused my right tube to be blocked. I was very bummed. Anyway, I went on to have two more miscarriages before finally getting pregnant in September 2009. Busy and very emotional year for me. I am now 6.5 months pregnant with a baby girl, and it looks as though everything is going to be fine. Hang in there, and don't give up. I know it can be so emotionally draining at times. Wishing you the best of luck!!!
thank you for comments. since this is new i'm boggled. i'm hoping all goes well, its just depressing sometimes. But thanks alot for info, and i'm thanking positive....
what about women who just turn 50...i had mine cut and burned in 1985 ..im just wondering ..im in great health..never had problems with my 3 other children..but im thinking having just 1 more  ...maybe its nuts but hey ...i dont want anymore but just a thought, i didnt know there was a cost ...and how much is it in montreal quebec?

thanks monika G.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Hollus, and KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status