Aa
A
A
Close
ugh nausea!!
I'm 9wks and have the worst all day nausea and vomiting.. Can anyone give me tips on how to not have it as much or to claim it down a little?
Cancel
5 Answers
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Ginger biscuits did the trick for me. Small meals and perhaps crackers first thing before you get out of bed. Doc can give you something to help if you can't eat anything. Hopefully you'll only have a week or two more before it eases off. Best wishes x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
High protein foods will help along w suggestions above. Stir out bubbles from Canada dry ginger ale...use that brand name BC made w real ginger. Babiesrus sells lollypops that help. Keep crackers and almonds nearby. Don't use perfumes or smelly lotions
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
High protein foods will help along w suggestions above. Stir out bubbles from Canada dry ginger ale...use that brand name BC made w real ginger. Babiesrus sells lollypops that help. Keep crackers and almonds nearby. Don't use perfumes or smelly lotions
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2134043 tn?1342104554
Mint can help as well, I've been sucking on tic tacs and soft peppermints like crazy.

I actually have a perfume that I love, its very light, but when you around something that is stronger it can help block smells, which normally make me feel very sick. So I try to make sure I wear it when I go to work, as it helps.
Comment
Cancel
2134043 tn?1342104554
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you ladies!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
6 hrs ago
1386765 tn?1451167937
Blank
pb95 commented on Baseline blood work a...
7 hrs ago
1591611 tn?1445373967
Blank
Vency commented on Gardezi's status
7 hrs ago
Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community Resources