very confuse, pregnant or menopause at 39?
Hi, I have been taking Aviane 21 BC, but I got confused and stopped them a week to soon, my last period was Oct 31, had sex with my partner Nov 9 till  Nov 13 while on the pill, he had to travel on the 13 so no more sex, and i was away on the 16 and forgot to take my pill, thinking i was at the end of the cycle and haven't had sex since the 13 i taught i was safe, but since i didn't get a period i check on the dates and realize i did stopped them a week to soon, now is Dec 13 still no period, negative home preg tests, have a history of not showing positive until 7 or 8 weeks preg if i am i should be 6 weeks now, this wait is driving my partner and me nuts, don't know what to think of it; i should have had my period after taking pills for 2 weeks; I'm 39, don't know if it might be a sign of menopause, i just realized there is a bit of a yellow sticky liquid from my breasts.
Hi there, i'm in the same boat (see my post) and I just wanted to say good luck to you, I know the wait can be so hard!

:)
yes is very frustrating :( thank you for your response i appreciated, and I see yours turn out positive congrats and best wishes :)
Thanks, i'm hoping it is for sure.  It was so very faint though.