Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
virginal bleeding

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

virginal bleeding

hi am 6weeks pregnant but am bleeding .the bleeding is controlled comes slowly my doc says there is nothing they can do now to stop it  however am vert worried that the pregnancy might come out advise please.i have done a scan and the doc says thereis a fibroid  could this be the cause of the bleeding?
Tags: fibroids
This would probably be better posted on the pregnancy forum.. And, I think you must mean vaginal bleeding.. Not to make too light of this, but you wouldn't be having virginal bleeding when  pregnant...
Did the doctor discuss any of it with you?  I would think he would have told you if there was anything to worry about regarding the pregnancy.  If you have serious doubts, you should contact the doctor.  I hope everything turns out ok.  What did the doctor say about how the baby looked?
Bleeding in first trimester of pregnancy is not uncommon.  You have talked to your Dr. about it, had a scan to check it out, thats exactly what you should have done.  More then 30% of women will experience first trimester bleeding, and more often then not everything turns out just fine.  I know its scary.  When do you see your Dr. again?  In addition to your scan, he can draw blood twice, about 2 or 3 days apart, to ensure your HCG level is still rising.  That can help set your mind at ease.  Unfortunately, other then that its a "wait and see" situation.  Are you having cramps?  I wish you all the best, and try not to worry. Chances are all is fine.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
veronica0808 Thank you all my medhelp fr... Comment
veronica0808 uploaded new photos
veronica0808 commented on photo