water break
do you have any symptoms before your water is just about to break ???? please answer ASAP
Mine just broke.. NO WARNING.. BOTH TIMES!! I took several showers before even having the baby though.

Good Luck!
It was the middle of the night and I was asleep, but kept waking up thinking my stomach hurt.  Then all of a sudden...GUSH!  Had I been awake, I may have recognized the early contractions.  Maybe not, though.

Many women don't experience the water breaking naturally, though.  Are you worried about your water breaking at a bad time?  Or do you have some symptoms and are wondering if your water is about to break?
there are no symtoms it just happens.
i had it break due to contractions, i had it break just turning on my bed to go to sleep, I also had it when it leaked a bit before the it broke -either a few hours later or next day don't recall. if you think it broke, call your doctor since labor could start very strong very fast... and you want to get to the hospt on time, but on the other hand it could take some hours ... but once the water breaks you need to be ready to go, and be concern of infections, no bath or intercourse.