watery discharge or amniotic fluid?
I am 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant and yesterday i had to use the bathroom so i went pee and after i was finished wiping i just sat there for a few minutes because i saw something clear and gooey on the toilet paper. so i checked myself down there and noticed that when i did that some liquid came out. i thought that it was pee. but i am 100% sure it wasnt pee because it did not come out my pee hole and it did not smell like pee either (sorry if this is too much info) so i kept my hand down then and when i would give a little push i would feel more liquid come out it was clear as water i was sitting there on the toilet for 45minutes and i ended collecting about 1/8 of a cup... i am pretty sure that it was some of my amniotic fluid.. but i was told that it wasnt and it was "watery discharge". i have never heard of watery discharge.

Can anybody explain this to me? and Has anyone every heard of "watery discharge"????
I'm sorry I can't be much help here, but if you suspect you might be leaking amniotic fluid, I would suggest you see your Dr.  I think that is an important thing to mention him/her about.  Good luck to you.
I agree with adgal.  Who told you it wasn't amniotic fluid?  I would bet it is.  Sounds like you lost your mucus plug and have a small leak.  I had a somewhat similar situation.  I would wake up in the morning with my thighs slightly wet.  During the day, I never really noticed anything, so I'm thinking, they say discharge increases, is this that?  But I lost my mucus plug on a Thurs and finally went in to the dr the next day (after this happening most of the week).  Just seemed like too much moisture.  The dr didn't believe me when I told him I thought I was leaking but he did a swab and checked it and sure enough there was amiotic fluid in the discharge.  Had to go to the right to the hospital to be induced, and when my son was born he wasn't breathing and turned out to have pneumonia caused by the leak letting in bacteria.  Dr said if I would have waited any longer he could have died.   He had to stay in the hospital for 10 days, but was fine after that.  Don't want to scare you too much but I think you really should get it checked.  If it isn't, well, then no harm done.  Better safe than sorry.  Good luck!   (I was 37 weeks also)