Aa
A
A
Close
weird pregnancy
My hcg levels are rising, my first one was 214 four days later it was 411 four days later it was 797 a week later they were 2113.5. When I looked on line I saw they were supposed to double every 48 hours, also I'm supposedly 6 -7 weeks along. This is my fifth baby and I'm not having any of my normal symptoms, like nausea and vomiting. My worries are that my hcg levels are low for my weeks. Along with no real symptoms. I'm so stressed out.....can anyone relate???? No bleeding, no strong cramping, idk!!!!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Every pregnancy is unique. With my miscarriage I was nauseous, I could smell the world and my boobs killed. With my first born I had absolutely no symptoms at all! I bleed for 4 weeks straight, massive amounts.. She is now 4. With this one I was sick sick sick and have had period cramps from day 1, I'm now 32w. So as for no symptoms being a bad thing, it has nothing at all to do with it. Your hgc levels sound fine! If your doc is not concerned, don't be.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
She actually is concerned about the levels...... which is alarming me. Idk maybe you're right!!! Thanks!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
4548024 tn?1474842725
Blank