what are the chances?
Well here it goes I am 44 yrs old and I had a Tubal Ligation 4 yrs ago and have had regular cycles everry 26 days exactly well I was due to have my cyclle on the 22nd of May and here it is the 26th and nothing I took a prenancy tests on the 24th it was negative. I had tender breasr like two weeks ago I said maybe it was because I was probably ovulating. So my question is, is it possible that I may be pregnant? Or maybe it is something else. I have not had any cramps which is not normal cause I have cramps and lower back pains also with my cycles. I am even thinking maybe I am making myself think I am pregnant if that is even possible? hope to hear from someone soon. God Bless
While the odds are not high, it is still possible to get pregnant. Depending on what you had done, the tubes can heal back together and could become fertilized. You need to be looked at by a doctor to make sure if you are or not though, because the chances of Ectopic pregnancy are much higher if you get pregnant after a Tubal Ligation and they would need to fix it before it became too serious.
Well I went and got another pregnancy test and it came out negative again. so I guess I should just wait maybe it just late. Because I think I should of gotten a positive result already by now. Well let's see what happens.
Well after a tubal ligation your hormones starts changing you will still ovulate.
Before I had mine done my cycles would last 3 days with no cramping, now my breast gets tender, I have heavy cramps a day before and a day after I start my cycle and now it last 6 days. I have heard women getting preggo after tubal ligation though if you are not sure what it is consult your dr.