whats wrong with me
For the las couple of months when I have my period, I will get a headache, nausea, dizzy and a light period do you think maybe im pregnant or do it has something to do with my hyper-thyroid
Hormonal changes during menstruation can cause all sorts of things...including headaches.

I get a migraines during my period...I even got them when my period would have been occurring when I was using an oral contraceptive to skip my period (since I mostly wanted to skip the migraine and that didn't work, I gave up on the skipping periods thing LOL)
I too experience almost pregnancy like symptoms between ovulation and period.  It isn't uncommon, although for me it is rather new.  Typically it's hormonal.  Sometimes your Dr. can help out, I would see him/her.  Of course pregnancy is always a possibility.  You can take a test about 3-5 days before your period is due if you use a sensitive one.  Look for the box to say it can be used early.  Good luck.