Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
whats wrong with me
About This Community:

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

whats wrong with me

For the las couple of months when I have my period, I will get a headache, nausea, dizzy and a light period do you think maybe im pregnant or do it has something to do with my hyper-thyroid
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hormonal changes during menstruation can cause all sorts of things...including headaches.

I get a migraines during my period...I even got them when my period would have been occurring when I was using an oral contraceptive to skip my period (since I mostly wanted to skip the migraine and that didn't work, I gave up on the skipping periods thing LOL)
Blank
377493 tn?1356505749
I too experience almost pregnancy like symptoms between ovulation and period.  It isn't uncommon, although for me it is rather new.  Typically it's hormonal.  Sometimes your Dr. can help out, I would see him/her.  Of course pregnancy is always a possibility.  You can take a test about 3-5 days before your period is due if you use a sensitive one.  Look for the box to say it can be used early.  Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
6077797 tn?1469215100
Blank
veronica0808 commented on photo
32 mins ago