when it rains it pours...well its flooding for me now
well ladies...more bad news....its not exactly horrific like the rest of my month has been but even this type of thing to me is horrible

my son was extremely sick yesterday...he was just laying down anywhere and falling asleep...had a fever over 103 and just wasnt himself...so i took him to his peditrician and he was admitted to the hospital

he was dehydrated from having the flu so he's on an IV and also some of you know but now all will knwo my son has a history of lung problems...seems like anytime he gets sick it attacks his lungs...his oxygen was also low yesterday so he is on oxygen at the hospital too

as of today his fever broke and he was getting back to his usual self however he still needs the oxygen and the doc will not release him until he can go for a period of time on his own without oxygen at the hospital..they are going to try removing his oxygen tonight and see how he does overnight...if all goes well he'll be discharged tomorrow...if not...then maybe saturday

please keep my little man in your prayers and thoughts...

this month has got to end...i have had enough trauma to deal with and im really ready for it to be over with....

and for all the saddness ive endured this past month i hope there is something super special that will happen next month or very soon for me
I am so sorry you are having a bad time of it. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheri
Oh, I'm so sorry.  It does always seem like bad luck come in pairs.  You take care.. glad your ds is feeling better now.  
Oh, I too am so sorry to hear that your son was so sick!!  That's the most difficult thing in the world to know your child's so ill.  Hang in there - things will get better and soon you'll get your BFP.
all ladies --- thank you for your comments

as of tonight he's still in the hosp...the doc said she will release him once he can go 24 hours without oxygen and keep his levels above 90

i also found out today he did/does have pnemonia so its def going to take awhile to heal from this...hopefully tomorrow he'll be able to come home

as for my luck...i just dont even know anymore...all of these terrible things that have been happening are makign me question my life in its entirety and its def showing me that is too short to get caught up on the small...im actually considering returning to school to become a nurse or respitory therpist...something different....its time for change
hey ladies...my son was released from the hosp today but i have been pretty busy tending to his care

im just glad he's finally home

now...march can end....and im hoping april is a better month

thanks all for your support and prayers
I;m so gald your son is home and doing better :O)
hang in there