Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

?

Just wondering who else has had bleeds during the pregnancy and still gone on to have a healthy babie at the end of it? Im 23weeks and have had alot of bleed throughout i thort all along i was guna loose him but he is doing great just worrying that there maybe problems with him when he born who else has had bleeds and babie been born fine and healthy
I havent bt my friend did and her baby wos fine they told her she had bleeds cos of wer the placenta wos lyin
I had a small amount of blood once with my first. It was a hell of a pregnancy but she is fine. Just have to do everything the dr says and be extra  careful I was on bedrest after and did have preterm labor. This time I am.hoping things go smoother!
Thats what my next worry at the moment is going into preterm labour
My MIL bleed steadily with her second pregnancy , she was 40 when she got pregnant . She had a healthy boy who's now 4 . He did have some problems when he was first born , ie breathing issues . But she also smoked the whole time she was pregnant , which caused a lot of his immediate health issues .
I'm 35 weeks and have a lot of bleeding. :/ my doctor told me the reason for my bleeding was because I have a lot of contractions.. and this has font on since week 30.
And my baby is very healthy. I also had bleeding very early in my pregnancy.
Gone**
Not font
I'm bleeding since i was 4 weeks prego. And my doctor doesn't know the reason. I'm 14 weeks and 5 days. Hopefully my babe comes to this world healthy.
Don't stress about preterm labor. For me I was given a pill that stopped the contractions. I took them from 26 weeks till I delivered at 38. I had mild contractions the whole time but the pill kept them from going anyplace. Oh but they will give you steroid shot just in case for the baby lungs.
What are the signs of preterm labour because im getting pains all the time in my belly since i fell pregnant pritty much so i wouldnt no if they turned into mild contractions and i no its better to spot the signs earlier rarther than later so they can help stop it but i wouldnt no what i was looking for.
Your stomach gets hard during the pain.
KeeLolo, desderius, Shannon79, hansen20, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy