???
So I get the difference between conceiving and implantation. Is it possible that the sperm fertilizes an egg the day after ovulation and be implanted 2 days later????

Example:
Friday- ovulation
Saturday- sex- conceiving
Monday- already implanted

?????????
I've never heard of this happening..

Implantation usually occurs 9-12 days past ovulation.
I had sex Nov 17 and Nov 24 - exactly a week apart. Imtook the morning after pill on Nov 26. My doctor said I conceived Nov 24. Would that mean that I actually conceived the 17?? And the egg was fertilized and implanted by the time I took the morning after pill?? I ovulated Nov 23.
Its not possible to ovulate and implant 2 days later, as the first poster said, it takes anywhere from 8-12 days for the egg to implant after you have ovulated.
Your doctor is only estimating when you conceived based on the date of your last period.
There are 2 possible scenario's 1. you got pregnant from having sex Nov 17 or 2. you got pregnant from having sex Nov 24 and the morning after pill didn't work.
i didn't really think it was possible for it to happen but thought i would ask someone.. i suppose i could be wrong on the ovulation date. but i kept track on an app. but period wasnt exactly regular. i also took 2 morning after pills... the first one on the 26 and the second 2 days later to make sure..
The only way to truly know when you ovulate is to use ovulation kits or temping. The apps are helpful but they are not personalised so they can only giveyou general info not exact.
Have you tried an online calculator, it may help to give you more info about dates but either way your dates are very close