Is feeling menstrual like cramps everyday normal?
I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have some intense menstrual like cramps everyday. I have alot of back pain also that reminds me of the epidural I have received before in the past. When I went to the dr. about a week ago they said the baby was head down and stationed 0 so I would feel alot of pressure and pain but this is my fourth pregnancy and this is by far the worst! So is this normal, to have pain like this everyday? I don't wanna waste my time getting checked out if it is nothing. Thank you for your time!
If they are consistent and nothing makes them go away and they get worse than I would contact your doctor. But cramping like a period is very normal in late pregnancy. BH contractions get stronger to help get your ready for actual labor. I'm 36 weeks and have been cramping like that since about 32 weeks if not a little before and my little bean is still holding strong. If you are in anyway concerned though you should contact your doctor.