My grandson has bruises on the outside of each leg
How long would it take a bruise to appear on a 6lb 1 month old baby? My son holds his legs with one hand when he changes him and I think he bruised him while changing him and I need to know how long it would take that king of bruise to appear
I hold my daughter's legs with one hand while I change her and she's never bruised. I would assume a 6 mo. Old baby would cry if his farher's methods of changing him were painful
I read that wrong... A 1 mo old 6lb baby would almost definitely cry if changing his diaper was painful
There are bruises from holding his little leg's to tight and he did cry, How long does it take bruises to appear on a brand new baby like that? My mom said it could have been some one from 12 hours before but I think they appeared in 2 to 3 hours after his legs were held up with one hand,his grip was to tight and it left the bruising. My son is 20 and the Mother is 19,I'm wanting to show that the baby has delicate skin and he has to be more gentle and not hold both of his legs with one hand when he has a dirty diaper  
Well if the baby is bruising for that reason I would most definitely, but kindly try and point out that it's hurting the baby
Well my grandson has two bruises looks like fingers on the outside on the side of his legs by his feet. My son thought he was crying because of the changing of the diaper. I thought it was because his bottom was burning because my son waited on changing him. Hours later they appeared how long does it take for them to appear on a new born do you know?
Jesse thinks his son was abused and I tried to tell him how it happened I think he was scared of his girlfriend he got everybody in my family upset,my uncle's 60 my mom's 68 and I'm 45. He's pointing his finger at everybody but him and I don't know how to handle it...he's so upset my Mom says it could have happened 12 hours ago I don't  
On babies they bruise easy but there needs to be force. I know women that toss kids around w cangung n swaddling but never caused bruising. They will appear..first red within hours then gradually change to.purple blue then green brown n yellow. If there's bruising hope for no broken bones and babies will cry but not like u think. Someone needs to say something n have it looked at.
The babies ok but my son isn't and they don't know everything and they are learning at a very young age. Baby's get hurt easy and It's hard because Jesse thinks he knows everything. I've never left any mark on any baby and I've had 12 come through my home since I was 21. I have foster kid's that are grown and Jesse is the youngest and the hardest. This is tormenting us all he's got a dcs worker that followed them home from the hospital because of something that they did and something happened in the hospital room and he's scared. He's doing good other than he don't need to hold his legs like that and recognize when it a pain cry from a don't take my clothes off cry. They have to stay with family because they don't have it together yet. I feel like I can't help him if he don't listen. I'm worried about them all.
Good luck w Ur son n grandbaby...u can't make him listen but keep trying for the little ones sake
They did while Jes was upset and screaming the baby rolled off the couch he took him straight to the hospital. I have no rights in this state so if I push to hard He'll not let me be in his life or he'll try to do that,he's said it. I don't believe they would do that but still I have to stay in my little area. God's got him he's praying and loving and learning, They argue bout who's getting up and that worries me,I love them all but we have to take care of Jaycentt that's my grandson.