White Discharge and itching
I am kinda worried about my discharge its white (doesn't look like cottage cheese) but im kinda itchy down there i was wondering if a creme can prevent it or if its more serious then i think
Mine was white but no itching. After a bit it started to look like cottage cheese and right there and then I knew I had a yeast infection. Looked exactly the same as it did with my daughter. I treated it and now it's gone. Call your doctor to see if they want you to take precaution and come in to see if it's normal or not.
Thank you i will do that right away
Does it have an oder? Normally itching can mean yeast infection. Especially if followed by an oder. The discharge isn't always chunky. Sometimes it is egg white consistency. I'd call your Dr they can prescribe a pill or cream to help clear up an infection if that's the case.
No there is no odor just itching but my whole body has been itchy
Sounds like a yeast infection. Go to your doctor or call and explain and they will probably call you in a prescription
It wasnt a yeast my doctor checked me out and said it was normal that i get dry and itchy and to keep my private moistened but thank u a lot