Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
10 weeks pregnant with third child. Is it too early to feel baby?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

This is my third child. I am only ten weeks pregnant & already huge! I look like I am months pregnant. The nurse said, since this is my third child, I might show early cause my muscles are already stretched & my body already knows what to do. Is it too early for me to feel the baby? I keep feeling on my left side of stomach, like something presses against it or flutters. The baby is still so small & I thought still down in my stomach really low, I did not know how I could feel the baby in my stomach where I do.
It is very possible to be feeling the baby now,i felt this one around then. Its my 3rd as well and im now 34 weeks. Good luck
I'm ten weeks too, and it looks like I'm 4 months already. Lol and one of my other freinds is too. Dont fell bad. I thinkour body already knows what's yapping that it just gets bigger faster.
Im only 7 weeks with my 3rd child and I look huge already! I cant believe it.
I'm 13+2 with my third and this baby moves like crazy! Been feeling him/her for a little over a week and I started showing almost a month ago
KTowne commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
KTowne, hansen20, and Hollus commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy