12 weeks and bleeding
Hi I am 12 weeks pregnant and started bleeding today so I went to my gyn today and I got and ultrasound done the baby was moving and it had a heartbeat of 156bpm I didn't get the report on why I am bleeding my question is do u think this will be a good pregnancy or can it still end up in a misscarriage?and when I pee there is like this tissue like stuff comming out
it could go either way. odds are 5o/5o. i had bad bleeds with cramps from 9 to 16 weeks. am 29 1/2 weeks now and all is well. i know it's easier said than done, but try not to think about the bleeding. it won't do any good and you don't need to be stressed.
I also started bleeding at 12 weeks and have had 4 prior miscarriages, it was terrfying, i thought it was all over with! the ultrasound looked good and baby had good heartbeat as well.. they think it was due to placenta previa which is common that early in pregnancy and in some people it can bleed.. i took it really easy and did light bedrest until 4 days after the bleeding stopped..and of course no intercourse or anything until a couple of weeks after the bleeding stops.. my dr wouldnt even let me take a walk around the block.. I am 17 weeks now and no bleeding for weeks now and all is well! : )   a lot of people have this happen and even wake up in pools of blood and things end up fine! : ) so just make sure and take it easy and have your dr keep a close eye on you! good luck!!
same thing happend to me..with my first daughter..even tho the baby was there heartbeat moving and all..the doctor kept telling me i would have a misscarriage every time i saw her..i was so devistated..but look...now i have a heathy baby girl..so it could be that everything is okay..but there is still always that chance..i hope things stay good for you..keep us updated please!