12 weeks pregnant and in a lot of pain
Hello everyone I really need some help. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and have bad Morning sickness and . About 3 weeks ago I started getting a sharpe pain in my lower left side and lower left side of my back. I called my ob and he said it was a torn ligament and not to worry about it. A few days later the pain got worse so I went to the ER and they said I had a UTI And prescribed antibiotics. I took the antibiotics as prescribed but 5 days after they were gone the pain came back worse that before. I called my OB and he said torn lig and to go on bed rest for a few days. I suffered for 4 days before going back to the ER. In the ER they to me my urine was still infected and that they think I may have a kidney infection. I was admitted in to the hospital and have been here for 2 days getting IV antibiotics. My OB was ready to send me home today with no meds or anything because he still thinks its a torn ligament. I told him I was in to much pain to go home so he kept me here to run more tests. I just don't know what to do. The pain is so bad and I can't get any relief. My doctor seems to think I'm over reacting. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Ugh I can not stand that...no one knows how much pain you are in but you...and It's very very rude of your doctor to tell you That your over reacting.....you know your body and do not leave the hospital or stop bugging them until they do somethin about the pain your in....I was recently in the hospital because I had severe cramping to the point where I couldn't walk right...I told the nurse my pain was at a eight and she told me it couldn't be...I simply told her if its hard to walk I would describe that as a 8...she tried to say I wasn't having contractions which I never said I was in the first place....anyway I was treated for dehydration and a uti......have they treated you for dehydration??....or even thought about it? I hope things get better for you soon.
Also is the baby ok? Have they performed an ultrasound??
They have been giving me a lot of fluids since I got here yesterday morning. They haven't done a ultrasound but they have listened to the heartbeat and it's good and strong. They just took more blood and urine to
Test so hopefully they find something
Praying for you and hopefully they find.out what's going on with you!! No one.deserves to be in that much pain and not have answers....are you feeling any better?