12 weeks pregnant what to do about constant nausea and vomitting
I am taking zofran i have been on this medicine for two weeks now i have been having severe nausea and throwing up for weeks now i am losing weight. The medicine isn't working and is just making me constipated. Has anyone had this issue what did you do it is affecting my work i can't stop throwing up.
I had it badd!!! im now 12 weeks n i think im in the clear. nothing helped for me. i wish u the best of luck because it is for sure not enjoyable!!
Look up hyperemesis gravidum. I too was on zofran and regal pump. I vomit morning, noon and night. I didn't get better until twenty something weeks. I am 35 wks and I still have my days of feeling nauseous. I lost 21 pounds pregnant I only gained 10 lbs back. Wish you well on this journey drink lots of fluids.
Phenergan is a good one that I always found to work. my sitter was on it also they have suppositories if you are unable to keep the pill down which will also work great. And for the constapation I would say stool softener will be the safest it what I have to take because I am on anti-nausea medicine as well as pain medicine
Thanks guys